Weavers Cottage is a pretty detached 18th - century brick and flint cottage which has a wealth of beams and pretty soft furnishings. Visitors can relax in the pretty garden and sheltered gravelled courtyard.
The cottage has a lounge with an open fire. a dining room and a well equipped kitchen downstairs. There is also a bathroom with shower over bath. Separate WC. Twisty cottage stairs to first floor which has a twin bedded room and access to double bedroom. It can sleep 4 adults and a travel cot is available. Included are
* Linen including duvets
* Electricity and Night Storage Heaters
* Your first supply of coal
* Colour TV, Video. Stereo/radio/cassette/CD
* Microwave. Fridge with ice box. Automatic washing machine
* Stair gates. Travel cot and high chair
* Parking. a garden and a courtyard with furniture
Visit our website to make a booking, ask us questions or view photographs of the cottage or comments from previous guests.
£251 - £590 based on 7 nights
The cottage can be booked for less than a week at a time by request.
Weavers Cottage Norfolk features the following on-site facilities:
If the facility you require is not in the above list, then for more details, please get in touch with Weavers Cottage Norfolk directly.