This traditional cottage was built in 1883 and still retains many of the original features including fire places, wooden beams and exposed stone walls. The village itself is typical of the Cotswolds and dates back to at least the 12th century.
The cottage comprises:
* A lounge area with seating for five. Television & DVD player.
* A kitchen/dining room. Gas, four burner hob and an electric oven, large fridge/freezer, kettle, microwave and toaster.
* A bedroom on the first floor. (Single or double)
* A bathroom. Shower over bath, toilet and hand basin.
* A master bedroom on the second floor. (Single, double or twin)
* A washer/dryer is situated in the outhouse.
* There is also a good sized garden mostly laid to lawn to enjoy.
£380 - £550 based on 7 nights
Low season Â£380 per week Mid season Â£450 per week Peak season Â£550 per week 2009 prices, future prices are avaialble upon request.
Available all year round. Short breaks are also available. Please contact us for further details.
11 Park Terrace features the following on-site facilities:
If the facility you require is not in the above list, then for more details, please get in touch with 11 Park Terrace directly.